Our services include:
Whether a Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership, Gaffney Murphy Accountants specialise in the preparation of annual accounts. Our aim is to support every aspect of the business by providing high quality reliable advice through our extensive knowledge base and technical expertise.
Our pro-active and flexible approach means we can tailor our services to meet your particular needs. We will identify opportunities and areas for improvement and help you to understand your financial accounts.
What We Do:
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of financial forecasts / budgets / cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of KPI indicator reports
- Provision of guidance and assistance with the application of PAYE / VAT / RCT
As part of the annual accounts process we:
- Prepare and submit all company returns and documents as standard part of our annual accounts (CRO)
- Review the accounts relative to our client needs, and analyse where businesses can improve their systems to become more profitable
- Issue a closing pack with the relevant information required for a financial application
- Offer tax advisory to mitigate the client’s tax liability and plan for future tax savings
- Provide a comprehensive and expert company secretarial and corporate compliance service, ensuring adherence to the obligations of the Companies Act, Revenue Commissioners and Director of Corporate Enforcement
Ancillary services that Gaffney Murphy Accountants provide that assist with the daily business operations include the following which are discussed under “Business Advisory Services”:
- Outsourced Business Services
- Strategic & Financial Planning
- Internal Control Review
- Forensic Accounting
- Due Diligence Reviews
To comply with Company Law, there is a statutory requirement for an annual audit to be undertaken by certain Companies and other bodies. As it is a statutory requirement, it can be viewed by some as a necessary evil and not adding value to the business. However, our audit services go beyond basic legal and technical obligations and the routine tasks set down in a typical audit assignment.
We consider our audit and assurance service to be an opportunity to do more for you, an opportunity to proactively consider matters such as financial and management structures, information and communication systems, strategic business planning, tax planning and so on.
Our approach follows the International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland).
Our areas of focus would include:
- Internal Audit
- Limited Company Audit
- Unlimited Company Audit
- Regulated Entity Audit (solicitors / auctioneers / etc.)
- Charitable Organisation Audit
Our audit principal and senior staff have both the knowledge and expertise to guarantee an efficient compliant audit, which will cause minimum disruption to the day-to-day running of your business. On the completion of our engagement, we issue a review and assessment of weaknesses we observed during the process and outline procedures for improvements. These recommendations are highly valuable as they are based on an in-depth analysis and understanding of the finances of the organisation.
At Gaffney Murphy, we act for a number of organisations and groups that are located locally, nationally and internationally. We have the expertise in preparing consolidated accounts and reports and multinational organisations. We ensure that these accounts are prepared in full compliance with all regulatory requirements and annual reports are issued on completion of the engagement.
- Accounting System Review
- CRO Compliance
- Financial Statements
- International Business
- Statutory Audits:
- Charitable Organisation
- Regulated Entity
- Taxation Advice